Thursday, January 18, 2007

I've got some good new and some bad news...

What shall I start with? Probably the bad news...get it out of the way.

Well here goes...

NO RT Convention in Texas for Jana...which means I probably won't go either because I was planning on sharing a room with them! So I'm really bummed about this because we were really looking forward to that since we had such a good time last year!

*sorry Marcia!*

BUT...that means that going to Brazil this year might be a possibility! Or maybe Australia? I have friends that are living in these places right now...and if I go now to stay with them...I don't have to worry about my housing...

Anyway...I can't think about vacations anymore right now because I'm swamped at work! My partner is out sick...indefinitely...so I have 2X the work I had...plus school is back in session...and my Statistics class has homework due every week! plus I have some case studies to read for the Law class...

AND...all the other things I've got to get on.

BUT, I have to say that I'm proud of myself...I've been working out nearly every day...I'm watching what I'm eating...drinking lots of water...I'm feeling good...now if only I wasn't committed to doing so many other things...I could have the sleep portion of my routine on track which would only help me...ah...can't have everything!



I came across this photo on someone's website...it's a picture of my dad...and Mendee when they made my maunche scroll. Isn't it gorgeous!!! It was just a ramdom picture that I came across today that made me happy =)

2 Comments:

Blogger Marcia Colette said...

No RT for you or Jana? Wahhhhhhhhh! :( But, I understand. For a while it was up in the air for me too. As it stands, I'm 60% sure I'm going. I'd prefer to have something under contract first, but we'll see. If it's still on my radar in April, I'll take lots of pictures. Just tell me which authors you want to see. :)

10:50 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

I know =( I'm sorry...I really want to go, but...you know. I'd love for you to see LK Hamilton, Kim Harrison, Sherrilyn Kenyton, Katie MacAlister, and well...everyone =) Just have tons of fun for us and take lots of pics!

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home