Friday, January 12, 2007

20 days 'til Florida!


I'm so psyched! Today is Friday (TGIF!) and in 20 days I'll be heading down south for some much needed R&R =)

I'm in a good mood this morning, despite being swamped at work today. I woke up and did 15 min of yoga...not much, but the stretches and poses felt really good! I'm planning on hitting the gym today after work, b/c I missed yesterday (got stuck at work late) so at least I can feel good about that. Also, I cooked 2 types of soup yesterday (so I'll have food over the weekend) and I'm quite happy with them (they are healthy, low cal AND they taste good!) I kinda doctored the recipes by adding additional spices (and NOT SALT) to make up for it and I'm quite happy with the results.

Also, I'm slacking in some areas (have not touched scrolls or book binding) because I almost cut off my finger on WEDNESDAY! I was cooking dinner when I almost cut through my thumb (and you never realize how much you need to use your thumb until everything you do with it hurts!) So...my plan was wo work on stuff this week, but I was bleeding all over the place Wed...it still hurt yesterday (the cut was shallow, but about 1/2" long and it was gushing...and took about a 1/2 hour to stop bleeding)...and today is the first day it's kinda feeling ok. When I hit it on stuff it hurts, but otherwise typing is actually ok today.

BUT I have this running list and I'm trying to cross one thing off the list a day. yesterday, I ordered pictures (prints) that I've been meaning to do for months now...so that's exciting...other than that...I actually went to bed kinda early (for me) and it was nice to get a semi-good night's rest...I actually got distracted and was cleaning out my linen closet until 11pm...but my intentions were good =))

Anyway, I hope you'll have a great day =)



In the back row: Joey (who's coming to NY to visit me this spring!), my brother, me, Gordon. In the front: Gwen and Emily.

Today I am leaving you with a group picture of some of my cousins. In this picture, we all sat on Gordon's bed and it BROKE! You can see this from my face! It was funny, but I felt bad for my cuz.

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

The colder and rainier and nastier it gets, the more I think about Floirda. *sigh*

Only 17 more days to go.......

Laura :-)

8:43 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

I know exactly what you mean! The weather this weekend has been a total bust!

EEK!

Can't wait....

=)

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home