Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I need some serenity in my life...

...so in times like this one...I think of peaceful places I've been...like this...



ah...*deep breathe*

Anyhoo...back to reality.

Happy Wednesday! Thank goodness for hump day =)

I'm pooped...didn't sleep well last night. So I'm a little grumpy today and everyone took note. Plus I'm putting out little fires at work...it's 10am and I'm shot!

COFFEE BREAK!

I didn't finish those last few invitations last night *doh!* so I've got to finish those tonight as I'm handing them off on Thursday night or Friday night. Plus I've got a few more things to finish up before 12th Night this weekend...

Also, looking forward to seeing my man this weekend...he's suppose to be back from India tomorrow (night?)...I've missed him...

ok...enough of my ramblings...back to work.

Have a great day =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home