Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Done...

I don't want to look at another invitation for a LONG time! I finished up late Saturday/early Sunday morning...then was off to my partying...I have a handful left (waiting on addresses) but otherwise I'm done.

Now to finish up scrolls...and other little projects. Ah...too much to go into detail at the moment since I'm swamped at work.

Happy New Year!



My Hello Kitty Buddha (for my cell phone) that broke the other day =( I just got some crazy glue so hopefully I can fix it tonight =)

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Yeah for Miss G!!!!

Some how you always come through. :)

I can't to see you on Saturday!

4:10 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

insert "wait" after can't and before to. lol!

4:12 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

You too!

Thanks =) I don't know how it happens...I think it's magic =)

And this batch was bad too b/c not only was I working on cold press paper...it was AGAINT the GRAIN!!!!

Double ouch!

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home