Thursday, December 21, 2006

Damn!

You know...this jetlag thing is CRAZY! On Monday into Tuesday, I slept from 2am to 5am...and from Tuesday into Wednesday, I slept from 1:45am to 4:30am...so I was totally shot yesterday...I had some stuff to do yesterday...well...never got done, b/c I sat on my bed yesterday around 7pm...and didn't wake up until 4am this morning...so here I am...bright eyed and bushy tailed at 5:36am...showered, cleaned room, drinking big cup of tea...and will be leaving for work shortly!

I hope this means I'm back to normal now =P

2 Comments:

Blogger Marcia Colette said...

Tell me you get the week between Christmas and New Years off. You deserve it. :)

Marcia

8:10 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Ah...no...but I am in Florida right now enjoying the 70 degree weather =)

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home