Thursday, December 14, 2006

Touring in Japan

So today we are going to visit Kyoto proper...touring around...visiting a temple and perhaps doing a little shopping. Then we will be having dinner in Kyoto tonight.

Tomorrow, we are suppose to go to Kobe and visit a festival called Illuminations...it's a street festival and is suppose to be a lot of fun. Then I am suppose to meet up with my friend Jon Ho, he's from RI and friends with Danni and Tim. He's here in Japan teaching English in schools. He's working today, but has the weekend off. He had plans for us to tour in Kyoto and Osaka, but I couldn't get out of my plans with my family. Dr. Ohkawa insisted that I invite Jon to dinner with us tomorrow in Kobe. Jon is going to the tattoo convention in Osaka on Sunday and was telling me about it (part of our plans) but I can't =( b/c my flight leaves on Sunday at 8:30am so we have to leave the house at 6am!!!

I'm a little bummed, but it's cool...I get to visit with him for a little bit so...

That's the plan for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home