Sunday, December 10, 2006

Raining in the tropics...

So here I am about to eat dinner at my aunt's house...with a houseful of cousins. It's been raining for the past day or so...and in 2 days we will be leaving the Philippines and heading over to Hong Kong.

It's really fun visiting with all of my family...and I'll have to write later about my cousin Gwen's wedding and the night club we went to last night =)

And...the news about all my cousins and what they have been up to...

At the moment my mom is calling me for dinner...and this dial up is KILLING ME!

Until next time...

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

We miss you Gina! Sounds like you're busy and having a good time though. :-) Can't wait to hear all about it!!!

Laura
P.S. Did you hear it was in the teens on Thursday and Friday? Can you say BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR?

9:12 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

LOL =)

In the Philippines it was in the 90s, in Hong Kong in the 60s and now in Japan it's in the 50s.

Not too bad...but I'll be back in the cold in no time!

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home