Monday, December 04, 2006

I'm on vacation...

...in my head...but will really be on vacation in 2 DAYS!!!

WHOO HOO! I can't wait =)

So much stuff to do in the meanwhile...
1) PACK! EEK! I have so much to do!
2) STUDY and take a FINAL...it's technically due on Friday, but I'm leaving Wednesday morning...so I've got 2 days to do it. (*NOTE= I'm a little behind b/c I was away Fri/Sat for SCA stuff and Sunday was spent finish up my final project for my other class.)
3) Final project for same said class.
4) Finish writing up my Christmas cards (just got the stamps today).
5) Mail a couple of gifts tomorrow.
6) Semi-pack for Florida trip so when I get back from Asia - I won't have much to think about.
7) I would love to squeeze in a workout tomorrow b/c I'm surely not exercising while I'm on vacation *g* - but that is being very ambitious of me and it all depends on how much I get done tonight!

When I get back I've got to:
1) Book my flight to CO.
2) Book my flight to TX.
3) Complete registration for RT convention!
4) Book hotel for RT in TX.
5) Figure out when I can squeeze in a quickie trip to Paris...it's been forever!
6) Do 2 scrolls =P

Today I leave you with a fabu pic of me and the Fluers...Feb is just around the corner! I love you guys =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home