Thursday, November 30, 2006

I'm back =)

To work that is, but I'm in a very good mood b/c I've had a great couple of days =) AND I'm going to be on vacation for most of the month! I'll be here until Tuesday 12/5...then 12/6 I'm going to be on a plane heading east...VERY EAST! I'll be back to work on 12/19...then off to Florida 12/21 to 12/24!

So I'm basically in vacation mode...and I need to buckle down and:
1) PACK!!!
2) STUDY! I have a test due while I'm away, but I've got to take it early! (Tuesday 12/5) so I need to study this weekend *drat*
3) tie up loose ends...which I did some of them yesterday, like go to the bank, go to the post office and put my mail on hold, etc.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Today, I leave you with a picture of my friend Liz's beautiful daughter, Isabel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home