Thursday, December 14, 2006

I’m Japan!!!

Hey there!
I made it to Osaka, Japan...and now I’m in Kyoto=)

We finally made it to my dad’s friend’s house in Kyoto.  It rained for the whole time that I was in Hong Kong =( and there wasn’t as much shopping that I thought because we were staying the in the equivalent of 5th Ave in NY.  All the stores were upscale (Prada, Gucci, Armani, etc) and I couldn't check out the stuff I was looking for.
At the moment I am typing on 毛yボアrdてゃt伊s keyboard that is in Japanese (as you can tell from the characters above!). All the shortcuts are different and the colon, @ symbol...everything is mixed up!

Anyway...I can't go back and change it now...I'm beat and am about to go to bed. This is the first place that I've stayed that has had internet access! So I hope to be able to write a little more again before I come back =)

Sayonara!

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

I'm so glad that you've been able to give us updates! :-) I hope you are having a great time!

Missing you!
Laura

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home