Sunday, December 17, 2006

I'M HOME!!!!

Hey everyone,
I'm back...but I am totally JETLAGGED! I left Japan at 6am their time, which is 8pm EST...and I couldn't sleep on the plane! So I was awake for like 17 hours straight...then took at 6 hour nap =) So now I'm wide awake! I am trugging through my emails...can you believe a person can get 1220 work emails, 1000 yahoo emails, 190 gmail emails...and I can't possibly look at all this right now!!!!

So please...give me a few days to either write you back...or call you...but for now...I have to unpack from this trip...and pack for my Florida trip (to visit my grandfather) on Thursday...so that means I have to wrap all his gifts and pack those...wrap all my family's gifts and pack those (b/c I land at home on Christmas eve)...so I have so much ahead of me...tomorrow I have to do last minute Christmas shopping (not looking forward to this!) and pick up my mail from the past 12 days!

So much to do...so little time!

I hope everyone is well...

Miss ya!

3 Comments:

Blogger Michel said...

Glad you are back.

Can't wait to hear your stories

9:44 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

We're just glad that our Gina made it home safe and sound! Have fun in Florida with your grandfather! :-)

Laura

10:30 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Hiya,
Yup...still jetlagged, but i've got to suck it up and got to work tomorrow!

I will try to post pics starting tomorrow...

Stories...so many to share =) Will start soon...I promise.

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home