Friday, December 15, 2006

Buddist temples are cool...

...but not for my mom! There was a lot of walking today, and my mom got tired really fast! So...she was complaining that her feet hurt and she wanted to sit down and there wasn't anywhere for her to sit down...let's just say that it was a long day, but I had fun. I walked alot and went to the top of the temple...I'll have to post pics later when I get home. The view was spectacular...it was really beautiful. Today we were in Kyoto, Japan.

Tomorrow we will be in Kobe, Japan. Hopefully I will find some goodies tomorrow...where we were today was pricy. (Mind you everything in Japan is expensive, but usually things in the street are cheaper) Today we were mainly in a tourist area...tomorrow we will try to find a better deal =)

Sayonara!

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

I can't wait to see your pictures, Gina!!!

Laura

8:52 AM  
Blogger Michel said...

It sounds like you are having a great time, can't wait to talk to you about it when you get home.
michel

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home