Saturday, December 30, 2006

Procrastination to the nth level!

Yup...that's what I said...looking at my watch which reads 6:15pm...and I haven't done one invitation yet today...none yesterday =P

Gotta love it!

I needed a break...so I made some cards yesterday. I'm participating in the 12th Night Presentation with the EK Stationer's Guild. I aquired some Indian textile woodblocks this year. I used water soluable ink and made some prints with them for notecards for the presentation next week.

Here is a pic of one of the stamps:



Here are some cards:



This is a closeup of two cards made with one big stamp:



All set to go out...I ended up making 12 cards...so they are packaged in 2 sets of 6 =)



For complete pics, check out my multiply site here.

ok...enough of this...going to wade through some invitations now...will cook food in a bit.

Happy New Year, if I don't get a chance to say so again before next year.

Ciao!

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

The cards look fabulous. :-)

Laura

10:51 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Thanks =) I'm happy with my first attempt. Can't wait for the time when I have FREE TIME and can play with this a little more!

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home