Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Deep Breathe...



This is how decorated I got for the holidays...

*deep breathe in...deep breathe out*

I'm much calmer today than I was yesterday!

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas (or whatever holiday you are celebrating). I had a very nice Christmas: both in Florida and at home here in Queens, NY.

Florida was lovely. I had a great time visiting with my grandfather. I took a few pics and they are up on my multiply site. Click here.

I have a ton of things on my To Do List...I am currently in the process of deleting and organizing my inbox (left over from my return from Asia).

I had a lovely surprise yesterday...around 2pm Manu called me from India =) We had a nice little chat...asking me how my holidays and trip was and him telling me about his trip home and when he'd be back. It was nice to hear his voice...it's been almost 3 weeks *who's counting right* since I last spoke with him.

Anyhoo...back to work...have a great day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Christmas was nice. Quiet and nice. Today we're going to start taking down Christmas decorations. And go do some after Christmas shopping sales. :-)

Laura

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home