Monday, December 25, 2006

F*cked UP!!!!!

**Caution: Do not read any futher if you have a weak heart or you can't stand profanity 'cause this shit it full of it!**

I was having a good day up until this point. I can recap the good points later...right now I am PISSED that I fucked up my iPod! I had over 2500 songs on my iPod just a few moments ago...then b/c of all the iTunes messed up and shit I was using ephPod...and I accidently DELETED all my songs on my iPod.

Right now the SHIT IS FUCKING EMPLTY!!!!

DAMN IT!!!

What the FUCK! I am so pissed off right now...all I'm thinking about it how I can recover my songs without downloading each and every fucking song one by fucking one...and I don't think I can go to sleep right now! I have to get up in the morning and go to WORK.

I'm such an ASSHOLE!

FUCK!

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Oh Gina! That totally sucks. Completely and utterly. I hope you are able to get the songs back. Somehow, someway.

Feeling for you! Been there, felt that (with pictures, not music, thankfully we were able to retrieve most of them).

Laura

11:50 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Thanks...there is a copy of everything on my old computer that crashed...it just involves me using a recovery disk to manually save each album from the old computer to an external hard drive...it's really labor intensive since the old computer crashed after every other album! Not looking forward to this process!!!

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home