Thursday, January 11, 2007

Starting now...

I know I'm a little late to make a resolution for the New Year...well I made this to myself, but I think I'm ready to tell everyone else what it is.

I want to do better...for myself. What I am referring to is my life. I want to be out of debt...I want to lose weight (for my health (high blood pressure) and because I'd like to wear a bikini one day)...I want to eat better (this will help with the losing weight) and I want to exercise more (and enjoy it).

Ok...so I have a long way to go, but I am slowly working on it. I'm actively trying to eat well...drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. I exercise 2X a week, but I know I've got to ramp that up!

So...today I was talking with a friend of mine and she showed me this website. It's cool because everything that I mentioned above can be kept track here....what food I eat (counts calories, salt intake, etc.), how much exercise you do, recipies and some really cool articles =)

Wish me luck!

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

lraI say you go girl! You can do this! :-)

Laura

9:50 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Thanks Laura =)

I need all the encouragement I can get. Some days are good...some days, not so good. I want to get out of the funk and DO THIS =)

Thanks again...love ya!

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home