Sunday, January 07, 2007

12th Night...

What a day! I had a great time, but I'm glad it's over =) I was kinda stressed about getting stuff done for the event...most of it I got done (because I stayed up until 2am the night before) and some I still have to do.

It was great seeing everyone! I got some AWESOME GIFTS from my friends and sisters =)

*drum roll*

Introducing the newest member of my family...

my sock monkey!



I never had a sock monkey growing up...so my friends thought I was deprived as a child, so Heather decided to make me a sock monkey (Laura and Aly helped)!

Now I have to name her!



here's a close-up...

Gotta love your friends *lol*

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I'm famous!!!
And I love ya right back!!!!

4:37 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

You are awsome!!! And I think you've started and addiction! I went to Target yesterday and bought a bunch of socks on clearance!!!

I love Abigail...Abby for short!

Thank you so much!

8:15 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

If Heather or Laura has anymore pics, please email me them! I'd love to add more pics to Abby's blog =)

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home