Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Reflections

I try to take yoga twice a week (and exercise approximately 3 times a week)...and on Tuesdays I take yoga with Florence. She likes to give us a focus to reflect upon and meditate on. Topics change from week to week...and previously they had been relevant, but abstract to me. I recieved this prayer from a friend...and I will be using it to reflect upon and meditate for my yoga practice this week...and perhaps for everyday.

Please share if with others, if you'd like.

St. Theresa's Prayer:

May today there be peace within. May you trust God
that you are exactly
where you are meant to be. May you not forget the
infinite possibilities
that are born of faith. May you use those gifts that
you have received, and
pass on the love that has been given to you.. May
you be content knowing you
are a child of God.... Let this presence settle into
your bones, and allow
your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and
love. It is there for each
and every one of us.


Have a great day =)

4 Comments:

Blogger Analía said...

THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS BEAUTIFUL PRAYER gINA. Have a nice day and a great meditation

10:56 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Anytime! I'm glad you enjoyed it! I quite enjoyed reading your last post and I can totally relate! One of the many reasons I've been hitting the gym!

Best,
Gina

10:49 AM  
Blogger Analía said...

Gina, thanks fot coming to my blog and of course you can link me. It's good to make new friends :)

8:44 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Cool!

I love meeting people and making new friends too =)

I'll chat with you later!

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home