Monday, January 15, 2007

Weekend Recap...

The weather this weekend has been very undesirable...especially for a 6+ car drive (roundtrip) to Philly this weekend =P

The weekend was very busy...starting with rest and relaxation on Friday...exercise and eating right on Saturday...and seeing Manu =) (saw him yesterday too)! Sunday was the trek down to Philly...which was kinda a pain, but I'm glad I went. Tish was very happy with her surprise Bridal Shower...I would say there was about 12 or so people there. It was at Kim (one of Tish's bridesmaids) house in Philly. The food was good, she liked all her presents...AND...we made her a memory book. My friend Allie (used to be my roommate once upon a time, long before she got married) is an avid scrapbooker...she had all these card setups (starter card, scraps of paper, different punch stamps, stickers, etc.) and we had pictures of Tish and each of us made a scrap book page for her. It was really nice...I enjoyed it! I wish I had thought of it...I would have taken a picture of the page I did to post...doh!

Anyway...it was a lovely day. You can find some pictures here.

AND I got to see Allie, whom I haven't seen in forever! So I was able to give her her bithday and Christmas presents from last year AND this year! And she did the same for me...LOL...it was nice...I also gave Tish her Christmas gifts from last year and this year! (Gosh...you'd think I never saw anyone!)

Finally...I spent a good part of Saturday binding 2 more of those flower books...and was able to give one to Tish and Kim...so I only have 3 more books that I have to make...as well as a few extras for people I told I would give one to...ah...it never ends!



Here's a picture of Jackie and Allie! We did have a nice visit yesterday! Allie...why do you have to live so far away??

Plans for today...

relax, try to work on some stuff on my list...go to the gym!

How about you?

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I loved the pictures. She looks so happy! When are they getting married?

9:33 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

March 24!

Yeah...it was nice...we had a nice time...and it was fun playing with the scrapbooking stuff...

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home