Wednesday, March 28, 2007

What do you think?

Does this accurately represent me?

drawing personality


The results of your analysis say:

You tend to pursue many different activities simultaneously. When misfortune does happen, it doesn't actually dishearten you all that much.
You are a thoughtful and cautious person. You like to think about your method, seeking to pursue your goal in the most effective way.
You like following the rules and being objective. You are precise and meticulous, and like to evaluate decisions before making them.
You have a sunny, cheerful disposition.

What does your drawing say about YOU?

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Funny!
My picture was completely different from yours, but I got the same "results". I wish I could be like you when I grow up! :) Mine is at my lj. Miss you.

7:53 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

LOL! You tend to pursue many different activities simultaneously. Well, duh! That's our Gina!!!

L

8:00 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Really Heather? I saw this on your LJ, but couldn't view the pic and you didn't post what it said...very interesting =) I miss you too Miss Heather. When am I gonna see you???

Hi Laura...
Really...it's not like I do this to myself on PURPOSE! Can't wait to see you this weekend!

HUGS!

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home