Monday, March 12, 2007

Mazel Tof!!!

This weekend I went to Max's Bar Mitzvah (my first)...wow what a party! You can find all the pictures I took here.

Some highlights...


"The Man" himself...



Tim and Danni



Anton & Dizzy - check out Dizzy's footwear! *g*



Dietrich, Anton holding Duke Andreas' baby boy, Adam, & Bruce (Max's dad)


Joe and Varus - newly converted Hindus *g* at the um...well nevermind...



Me and Dizzy


I had so much fun that I didn't get home until 3pm Sunday! *lol*

On the upside...I figured out one of the scrolls I'm suppose to be working on...it's sketched, and half calligraphed...the other I have to figure out the design.

And work...well...you really don't want to know...let's just say I'm going to be here tonight for a while...and it's a BEAUTIFUL DAY outside!

At least I will try to make yoga tonight...keep your fingers crossed that I make it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home