Wednesday, March 07, 2007

New Sutton pics!


Jane just added more pics from Sutton...here's a group shot from the trip. What a good time that was =)
Things are picking up...I have some energy which I'm going to need tonight to do this law brief. I just reviewed the website...it's due tomorrow at 5pm EST! So I really need to get on it. Ask me tomorrow at 5:01pm how I'm doing *g*
I just emailed my Statistics test to my professor...so I'm thinking about that anymore...
Got the words for one of my scrolls...now just need to calligraph it onto the scroll...BUT the problem is that it's in Russian (which is good b/c the translation is shorter than the english) BUT I'm stuck as to which hand I should be using! Any ideas???
Otherwise...life is...what it is...so I'm am taking it one day at a time...what else is there to do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home