Saturday, February 24, 2007

If you know me...

you know what I'm about to say...

I'm a little overwhelmed with the amount of things that I need to get done ASAP. I have a list (what else is new?) and I really need to stick with it. So I apologize ahead of time if I haven't called you, emailed you, etc. in the past couple weeks.

This is where I'm at:
- HUGE project due for work assigned by the VP - still in the research stages...don't have much done on paper yet!

- 3 (I think) scrolls due in the next month...really need to get a handle on what I'm doing with these...

- 195 question (yes you heard me right) midterm due THURSDAY!!! for statistics...I repeat...what CRACK is this teacher smoking! This is the main focus on this weekend's effort!

- 5 page Law brief due March 8. Still need to figure out a topic though!

- 30 page Law Project due March something? got the topic...need to do research!

- Statistics Project (no specs given out yet...hopefully it won't be due for another couple of weeks).

- need to get 3 gifts...2 weddings and 1 bar mitzfah (sp?)

UM...I have to say...I am proud of myself because the last 2 days I cleaned my house so at least that's something that I don't have to think about for a while...

I am still trying to go to the gym 3+ days a week. I went this morning and I'm planning on going tomorrow morning.

AND...I've just got to do LAUNDRY tomorrow. I need clean thermals because I'm suppose to be snowboarding next weekend (in Wyndham - local to me...so NO...I'm not going anywhere exotic AGAIN *s*)

Oh...next week I'm teaching a few workshops at my friend's high school. One on henna (history and demo), one on bookbinding, one on medieval life...and one on scrolls and the role of the scribe =) Cool huh! How come they didn't do this kinda stuff when I was in school =P

ok...that's it for now...I've got to go do some work!

I just wanted to share with you a saying that I am doing my best to live by:

"Live well, Love much, Laugh often"

Nice, huh!



This picture was a part of a window display in NYC at ABC Carpet and Home. I love the colors...and of course the theme.

Om Shanti!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home