Monday, February 12, 2007

Gorgeous...

...is just one word I have for Colorado!

I am missing it already...I think it's the combination of friends, good times, lots of alcohol, beautiful weather and SNOWBOARDING that can make me say these things =)



So much to write...so little time...am swamped at work again so I don't really have the time to dwell on these happy memories as I'd like.

Hopefully I'll have time to write more before my next trip! I've got a few pics...and many happy memories to share...oh...and I still have to fill you'll in on Fleurida!!!

Happy Monday!

2 Comments:

Blogger Michel said...

Glad you had a great time.

Looking forward to the stoies.

m

1:23 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Well, all I can say is I hope you find some time to update this blog and Abby's, soon. Otherwise I might be forced to post some "special" photos of Abby with a certain young fellow by the name of Humphrey.

Just kidding! Glad to hear you had a great time in CO!

Laura

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home