Wednesday, January 31, 2007

One more day 'til FLORIDA!!!!

Back in November...



We're almost on our way...

I can't wait! I so NEED this! I am about halfway done with my homework (which is due tomorrow) so I'll have it mailed out before I go =)

I made my packing list...and have a pile ready to go through tonight to finish up. I am trying to cram everything into 2 carry-ons! I don't want to lose any luggage (hopefully no one else will lose any this trip!)

This week has been...busy...but I've been taking it easy because I know I'm going to be away this weekend. I've been to the gym Sunday, Monday and Tuesday...so I'm feeling good. I lost a couple more pounds so I am feeling good =) I need to get off a couple more...the wedding is coming up and I NEED to fit into my bridesmaid dress.

BTW...did I show it to you?



Here are the shoes...



Nice, huh?

I've got the shoes and they look HOT!

Anyway...back to work...FLORIDA is a mere 32 hours away!

YEAH BABY!!!!!!

I'll have to give you the Birka update when I get back (or later if I get a chance)...

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Yeah!!!!
See you tomorrow, Sis!

11:23 AM  
Blogger Michel said...

I hope you guys have an amazing time.

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home