Friday, January 26, 2007

TGIF!

I swear this has been the longest week EVER! I've been crazed at work (I've got 4 people out) so I've been working late and responding to incidents in the field (which is great when it's nice out and SUCKS when it's freezing outside!)

Anyway...school's kicking my butt b/c there is so much reading and so much homework...I'm exhausted. Then try to throw into that the fact that I'm trying to eat better and exercise 5-6 times a week...see my boyfriend...work on scrolls...I'm at my wit's end!

I had 2 freak outs this week...Tuesday when I fucked up a scroll (and had to start from scratch)...and yesterday I was freaking out b/c I'm not done with the scrolls that are due this weekend!

EEK!

Anyway...I'm better now. My week 2 homework was submitted...my week 1 homework was handed in last week but it was wrong and my teacher gave me more time to redo it...I have not had the TIME to try and figure it out. I gave him when I tried to do (which is still wrong) but I have no idea what to do with that!!! AND...I gilded everything last night (calligraphy was done Tuesday and Wednesday)...that's the other thing...I haven't had 7 hours sleep in at least 2 weeks...I'm fluxuating between 4-6 hours (WHICH is not enough for me)...so I have all intentions of trying to get at least 8 consecutive hours at some point this weekend. Then I'm planning on hanging with Manu on Sunday.

So...afer all my excitement I think it'll all be ok and I was over-reacting...but I've been crazed!

Today I'm leaving you a pic of me and my brother (taken in the church when my cousin was getting married in the Philippines) and it made me smile.

Have a great weekend!

3 Comments:

Blogger Rhonni said...

Here's hoping you get some sleep. I never thought I'd say this, but that schedule looks extreme, even for *YOU*.

9:26 PM  
Blogger Jasper John R. said...

Make haste slowly. You need your sleep. If you don't get it, you'll become frazzled and make mistakes that will cost you more in the long run.

12:08 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Hi everyone,
Thanks for the positive thoughts and well wishes. I did have the opportunity to sleep over the weekend and I went to bed last night at 10pm! (normally I'm not in bed until midnight or later)...I'm taking it one step at a time...I have a list and I'm slowly checking off items.

I have lots to tell about this past weekend, but I'm busy at work now...I'll try to catch up my blog in a day or two.

Best,
Gina

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home