Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Too pooped to write...

...but I wanted to share some pics from Colorado.



Cool effect huh...I couldn't have done that on purpose if I WANTED to! Here's Daphne, Ryan, Chuck and Dwight.



Daph is CRAZY! She wants me to bartend at her Elvis Las Vegas Wedding in September!



Tons of BOOZE! The mead was so good...I especially liked the "Viking's Blod" from Denmark...



Picture perfect Colorado...it was lovely...the weather was GREAT...high 50s to 60s...clear blue skies as you can see...and 50s on the mountain while we were snowboarding! It was awesome!



Later dudes!

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

very cool photos!
Glad to hear that you had so much fun it pooped you out. :)

10:08 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Yeah baby!!!

Thanks =)

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home