Tuesday, February 27, 2007

So tired....

I am completely exhausted and am waiting for 10 more minutes before I leave work! I got stuck out on a manhole fire yesterday and was at work until 12:30am this morning! Yup...17 hrs yesterday...AND I missed my yoga class yesterday.

It was actually pretty interesting...seeing how the incident command system works in full swing...BUT it was really cold yesterday and I could have done without all the outdoor exposure!

Anyway...hope everyone else's Monday and Tuesday was better than mine.

Update:
60/195 questions done...will be working on that tonight!

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

I hope you were able to tackle your way through a bunch of those questions yesterday. :-)

I'll be emailing you later today about our project. :-)

L

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home