Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Procrastinatimg once again...

I'm tired and all I can think about are my sheets (my brand new tee-shirt sheets) on my soft comfy BED...that's chanting "GINA come to sleep...we are soft and lovely and ready for you"...yeah I know I'm whacked if I hear my bed talking to me. Exhaustion is setting in after a long day and I'm BEAT.

I've got 75/195 questions done on the Statistics test...and the Professor actually gave us until March 8th (which I'm going to need now) but I also have my Law Brief due on March 8! So much for getting a head start...

Anyway...the reason I'm so tired...aside from all the homework I've been TRYING to do...I have this huge work project that I'm working on. And today I went to the Law Department at Headquarters today and spent 5 hours talking to lawyers and looking through 60+ years worth of laws, regulations and tarriffs looking for relevant information for my project. The verdict..."you can pay someone to do this for like $250" one person said...or "you really need to go to Albany and look at the public records...sleep over...there's a lot of data so it may take you a day or two". Am I missing something here? Then one person said to me "WHAT? I don't understand the question." I said...I'm looking for the PSC code and our companies specifications...how have they changed over the years and how strict are our specifications in relation? He said..."You should really ask to narrow this down, it's too much information to compile in a month" And this is my part time project aside from my FULL TIME job and part time school and part time LIFE. BUT I can't complain...really...I've had fun doing this research and I'm learning a lot (which I suspect was the whole point of the project, rather than the actual end product).

So...anyway...while I'm eating my dinner...let me show off this wicked cool Lotus Blossom I found here: http://sadhbakshish.files.wordpress.com/2006/10/lotus-flower_edited.JPG

SWEET, huh =)

5 Comments:

Blogger Michel said...

I love reading your blog - always so full of interesting things. Thanks for sharing the pic - it is some kinda of beautiful

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So here I am, searching the internet for any possibel source of Viking Blod mead, and I hit on your blog. I've read it several times now and I can't see what you wrote about the mead. I am desperately trying to get my hands on a few bottles.

Any ideas? dan

8:27 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Hi Dan,
Where are you local to? In Bolder, Colorado there's a liquor store that carries the Polish mead (excellent!).

I looked up the information in my booklet from the meadfest and Viking Blod DAnsk Mjod is distributed by "B. United International" from Redding, CT (P.O. Box 661 Redding, CT 06896) www.bunitedint.com

Hope this helps with your quest for mead!

Gina

10:13 PM  
Blogger AnalĂ­a said...

How are you doing with the questions and the project?
I love reading your blog.
Take care and good luck!!
ANi

12:55 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Hey ANI!!!

How are you? So glad you like reading about my busy life =) Much appreciated...I am slowly catching up...I've completed 113/195! I'll be working on it again tonight. As for the law brief...the case I picked was too old so I am in search for a new case! Wish me luck finding one and writing about it in a few days!

Hope all is well in your life =)
Gina

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home