Tuesday, March 06, 2007

tired so not even the word....

Another beautiful day another beautiful lotus (I'm really finding nice ones lately!)

I'm pooped! I feel like I ran a marathon and now my energy is totally zapped. I had that tour today for my intern (and a few others) at Corporate headquarters! Whoa...was that a workout (mentally, physically and logistically). I'm glad it's over. I had fun with it and I think the students enjoyed it, but...now I'm crashing.

Midterm...I've completed 130+ questions...I think I did ok with them...I guessed on a few...cross your fingers for me that I get an A.

Law Brief...I did mention that the case I was going to use was out of date and now I had to go look for a brand new one! I don't know what I'm going to do because it's super hard to decide on something and the darn thing is due in 2 days! And I have nothing!

BUT...even as I type this my eyelids are falling down! I can't seem to get focused!

For the remainder of the evening, my plan is to put some size down for my gilding on one scroll. Take a shower and go to bed! I've got a 7:30am meeting tomorrow (that I'm chairing) so I can't be late...and the way I'm feeling I'm gonna be late so I think I need to actually get some sleep tonight! Then I'm working late tomorrow to finish (well...start AND finish) the law brief. I think I have until 11:59pm Thursday to submit it...

Thursday is going to be busy because I've got to pick up my dress! I can't wait to see how it fits...and I can't believe the wedding is next week! My nails are SHORT...I have no idea what I'm going to do with my hair! Arg!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home