Friday, March 09, 2007

WWAD?



What would Abby do if I had a dress like this?




A little scary when you think about it...all those eyes and bodies on you!





On to more interesting things...

Check out this website: http://wildhogs.movies.go.com/




This is the custom hog I made for myself...you know...if I was ever going to get one of those things....

So the law brief is done, midterm done...scroll...NOT done...need to work on it tonight although, I've got to be honest with you...I feel like just going to sleep early...I have to be up early tomorrow b/c I've got a 2 hour drive ahead of me to be there at 10am...I figure...I'll work on the scroll next week and mail it...I was trying to save postage, but I couldn't get it done in time.

Why do I feel guilty for not wanted to work on it? And don't even get me started on the ones I haven't started yet....

Well...Happy Friday everyone =)

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

I think Abby would burst into tears!!! "My brothers, my sisters, what have they done to you!?!?!?!" Kinda nasty if you think of it that way. Can you imagine wearing a dress covered in kitty heads and their fur? Or puppies. Poor Abby!

See you tomorrow! :-)

:

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home