Thursday, March 15, 2007

so TIRED!

I can barely keep my eyes open...yet I have a TON of stuff to do before I go to sleep tonight...

...like...

1) Finish scroll # 1
2) Start scroll # 2
3) wash hair and set in rollers
4) nails?
5) pack for the weekend
6) pack outfit for work on Monday! (I'm going to be away for the whole weekend for the wedding)
7) go to the bank and get $$$ (wedding gift, pay Papa for car, etc.)
8) Finish homework - JUST FINISHED AND EMAILED TO MY PROFESSOR!!!!

So...as you can see...sleep is going to be a distant future for me...and it's not even like tomorrow is going to be a cruising day...I've got back to back meetings tomorrow and I have to draft up a response to my VP on the project (she sent me a previous project) and quite honesty mine is much more indepth...and I have yet to finish my analysis)...

ooh...and I've got 2 school projects to start!

AND...that work project is due the end of THIS MONTH...

no rest for the weary...kinda my mantra, huh??

3 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Poor Gina! Take a deep breath. Exhale. Repeat as necessary! :-)

Have a fun time this weekend!

Laura

6:37 AM  
Blogger AnalĂ­a said...

Oh Oh Gina, that's too much work to be done. I hope you had had at least some free time during the weekend.
Hugs and kisses
Ani

10:32 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

I had an AWESOME time this weekend...I'm just too tired right now to write anything...it was a LONG weekend and I had FUN, but not much time to relax at ALL!

I need a nap so bad I can taste it...well...you know what I mean! I hope to have some pictures and/or blog about it soon.

Thanks guys =)
G

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home