Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Spring is in the air...

I've got to say that despite being a little tired (I went to yoga last night and was "energized" so I finished the calligraphy on one scroll, and read 3 chapters in a novel...and didn't fall asleep until well after midnight), I feel really good.

I have half of my school work done (2/3 done with the semester)...2/3 of one scroll (of 3 done)...and things are just chugging along...but I'm not feeling the stressed anxiety like I was last week.

Work is going well...the weather is lovely (I can't believe that it's going to be up to 60 degrees today) and it's slowing down a bit...so I'm getting a chance to catch my breath. I'm feeling happy...and I just wanted to share.

It could also be attributed to the fact that I had an awesome and relaxing weekend this past weekend...and this weekend my friend's getting married...and next weekend my friend's getting married...it's just a good time right now.

Hope everyone else can same pretty much the same =)

Best to you all...



Today I leave you with a gorgeous shot that I took when I was snowshoeing up in Oneonta a couple of weeks ago...it's a section of earth exposed in the snow...a sure sign that spring is nearly here...and look at the shape it has revealed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home