Thursday, March 22, 2007

so tired...

I'm at the point where I'll soon be sticking toothpicks in my eyes to keep them open. I spent 3 hours on the scroll...I'm about 90% done...for more info on that check here.

Now...I've been working on my homework for the past hour and I just can't keep awake! I only have 2 problems...but they have like 5 parts each! So far I did what I could on 1 and I am working on 2 parts of the other one.

Soon...soon I can sleep...and then the weekend is here! Yippee!!!

Can you tell I'm excited =)



And I'm STRESSED so you know all I'm thinking about are chocolate, sweets and chips! I'm trying to be good...I didn't go to the gym all week...BUT PUSHED myself to go today and I'm glad I did, but now I'm REALLY TIRED! I'm going to sleep really well tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home