Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Veronica's Wedding



Wow...that pretty much sums up the weekend =)

I had a GREAT time and here are some pictures...

I got there on Friday night...the weather was HORRIBLE...a trip that took me 1/2 hour on Sunday took 1.5 hours on Friday...I was going 30 mph the whole way and saw about 8 accidents! Luckily, I left early and arrived at 6:30pm (the rehersal dinner was to start at 7 ish) so I thought things were good...well everyone didn't show up until almost 9pm! And we didn't finish until after 11pm! It was fun, but I got LIT sitting at the bar by myself...talking with a group of people from another wedding and the bartender =) Then we went back to Veronica's room and helped her compile the programs. I don't think we got to be until after 1:30am.

On Saturday morning, we got up at around 8ish...Caroline and I were steaming out VLee's dress...and had breakfast (which was EXCELLENT - I had BACON). Then we got ready for the wedding (which was suppose to start at 11:30am and didn't until after 12 noon). Anyway...after all the excitement (wrong shirt and NO shoes for the groom) he gets there and we're ready to start...the day went by in a flash...one moment we're at the cermony, and they exchange vows and kiss...the next we're taking pictures at the cocktail hour...then we're dancing...the next thing I know everyone is GONE and it's time to go home! WOW was it a fun time =) The festivities ended around 6pm...then I went back to my room...took a 2 hour nap! Then the phone rang and Veronica and Jordan asked if Caroline and I wanted to go to dinner with them...and the MOVIES (ON THEIR WEDDING NIGHT) and we did...we saw the 12:40am showing of Ghostrider (WHICH WAS EXCELLENT!) so we didn't get back until 3:30am...

Hit the sack...was up after 9am Sunday morning for buffet breakfast (YUMMY) and say our good-byes to everyone. I had a lovely time...hectic, busy, not much sleep, BUT WHAT ELSE is new in my world =)


Mr. & Mrs. Jordan Isaac



Me and Caroline

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

What a fun wedding weekend!! That's the way to have 'em!
The pictures are great, you look beautiful, as always. :)
Hope to see you soon.

7:03 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Hiya,
Thanks...it was a BLAST =) It's so nice to see everyone happy and just having a good time.

Hope all is well...what's the next "thing" you'll be at?

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home