Thursday, March 29, 2007

Feeling good =)

I have to just say that I am feeling really good. Now mind you, I didn't have any more sleep last night (5 1/2 hours) than I've been having any other night this week. BUT herein lies the difference.

Last night as I slept, I slept deep and full...I was accomplished and I think that was reflected in my sleep pattern.

Let me review the week:
Monday...crazy busy...working on my work project, trying to start my HW early and start my Statistics Project...worked out...cardio and yoga.

Tuesday...busy again at work...worked on more the project, finished up almost all my vacation schedules (out of 28) and was very busy at work that day. Worked out again...weight training. Then I called my neighbor upstairs (as I was going to invite her over for dinner), but instead she invited me upstairs as she was cooking dinner for her son and daughter that were visiting...so that a very nice visit...dinner was nice and we watch Borat (I fell asleep!)

Wednesday...I finished my VP Project! Yippee!!! I had conversation with my advisor and found out that instead of 5 more classes to take...I only have 4 more!!! So I'm scheduled to take one this summer, 2 in the fall and 1 in the spring! Then I went home...and completed 95% of my statistics HW! And I got to read a chapter in my novel =)

I woke this morning right away! Not much snoozing at all...and came into work with my grande non-fat sugar-free vanilla latte...yummy...and I just had a banana.

What's left?

Statistics Project - April 5
Law Project - April 9
Statistics Final (not sure of the date yet)
1 scroll for April 14 that I'll be working on this weekend...

And I'm really looking forward to relaxing and playing at the bead workshop on Saturday =)

But Sunday...back to work (would like to be 80% complete with Statistics Project on Sunday!)

Thinking about upcoming events...my cousin Jeffrey is getting married April 14...

And I'll get to see my Grandfather, Aunt Joyce, Lisa and Rob! Should be tons of fun =)

ooh...and did I mention that I updated my scribal blog with the scrolls I was working on last week!!! I was totally stressed last week that I wouldn't get them completed in time!!!!

Check it out here. Remember...comments are welcome =)

How's everyone else's week going???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home