Tuesday, October 03, 2006

coming soon...

So I'm jumping the gun and looking forward to this upcoming weekend...I know...it's only Tuesday!

Friday, I am taking a 1/2 day from work. I'm suppose to meet M for lunch...we are going to the Bengal Tiger for an Indian buffet *yummy* I can't wait!

Friday at 4pm...Erlan is getting married! It's up in Nanuet...and Renaissance garb is requested...so I'm pulling out the Italian Ren and accessories tonight (gosh I haven't seen those shoes in a LONG TIME).

Saturday, I'll be at faire during the day...hopefully the weather will be agreeable.

Saturday Night is my 10 year high school reunion (Cardinal Spellman HS in the Bronx). I'm really looking forward to this =)

Sunday *I know I'm driving ALOT this weekend*, I'll be at faire again during the day.

Sunday evening is the CTRF cast party!

Monday is Columbus day and I'll be at CTRF.

So I have a very busy and hectic weekend ahead of me! I better get my extra zzz's in now =)

3 Comments:

Blogger Michel said...

Who is M? I thought I was M.

m

8:23 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

=)

M is Manu...new guy I'm seeing =)

10:34 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Gina, I sent you an email to your yahoo account, then remembered about the computer. Doh!

Clodagh

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home