Thursday, September 28, 2006

I'm done!!!

Whoo hoo! Gina is a happy girl!!

I finished the unicorn painting yesterday! I like the way it came out...I would do a few things differently next time, but it's not bad. BUT, my research paper isn't quite done =( My computer crashed on Monday/Tuesday...so I can't download the pictures I took of the process...which I guess I can add as an appendix at a later date (this is the route I'm going to go with), so I'm just a little peeved that it won't be 100% complete for Saturday!

On the other hand, I finished the 2 scrolls for Saturday too =) I'm feeling very accomplished!

Now I just have homework to work on Friday/Saturday b/c I have to type it all in and submit it on Monday!

Oh...I just mailed in the $ for the dinner for my 10 year high school reunion! I can't believe that it's been 10 years!!! I'm looking forward to it...see where people are at, etc. I had a great time in HS.

ok...I'm a happy girl...alot of work done, some more to come, but I've got a couple of days. Today is my Friday as I have off tomorrow because I am working at CTRF on Friday, Saturday and Sunday...Friday is kid's day...so that should be fun =)

AND...I've got another hot date tonight! I'm looking forward to that! I've been talking to him all week...it's really nice...hmm...

Have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home