Friday, September 15, 2006

I loooooooooove me some Fridays!!!

I think today is a day of quotes...specifically from my fav radio station Z100 out of NYC. I love it when John Bell gives his Friday announcement (see title). And this morning, Carolina Burmudez said (in spanish then translated), "It is better to be alone, then in bad company".

hmmm...makes you think. I've gotta say that I had a wonderful conversation with Alaric on Wednesday...it got me thinking about a lot of things. Things I need to mull over and come to some resolution about.

But back to reality...I feel accomplished today (not as much as I could, but not too bad). I left work yesterday...went to the gym It felt good and I need to DO IT more often. I'm actually planning to go again today *g* yeah me!

Then I went home...cleaned the kitchen, and started drafting my scrolls. I've got 2 and 1/2 drafted. Of course the one that's half done is the one that's due first *g* But I have a good idea of how things are working out...I sure wish I had a light box!

Now...on to school. This semester I'm taking 3 classes again! *ouch* And it looks like it's going to be ALOT of work *how do I get myself into these things?*

Anyway...I'm doing good...it's Friday...and I'm just mentally planning my to do list...and now...in case I forget anything (no matter where I am as long as I'm near a computer) I can keep track with it on iPriotize =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home