Thursday, September 07, 2006

What a beautiful day!!!!

I'm so excited today! I had a long weekend last week...a short week at work this week...and am about to embark on another long weekend...whoo hoo!! I'm all packed and ready to go...going to my parent's house later to pick up my car & GO! Last night I packed...which took me longer than I would have liked...I had to try on my dresses...yes, dresses. I bought one in Feb for the wedding, one that was very sheer and I've been looking for an underdress, but haven't been able to find one...so I have a black mini skirt to possibly wear under than...but then I bought another dress that I could wear (but it's short...where the other one was long) so I have to wait until I get up there to decide.

It's suppose to be a lovely weekend, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. There are blue skies outside and the sun is shining so I'm optimistic!

I have some homework to do, so I'll try to bring that with me to get done...otherwise I have Monday & Tuesday...I have this particular class on Wednesdays...(I had class last night). I also have to start reading up on my other 2 classes (yup...3 classes again this semester!) Did I mention that I got an "A" on my summer course =)

I'll be offline this weekend...busy busy, but I'll update this on Monday. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Today I leave you with some more pictures that Amanda sent me...it's her 28th birthday today! Happy Birthday my friend...I love you and will visit soon!



Anthony & Christina on the beach this past summer.



Christina with her new baby brother Anthony! Aren't they cute!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home