Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Rainy Wenesday...at least it's hump day =)

Another rainy day...it was dark when I left the house this morning...and it still is! I have class tonight, so I'm a little anxious about that.

Go to my other blog to see the new pics I posted of some henna that I did at War.

It's days like this that I don't feel like getting out of bed...just snuggling under the covers...preferably with a loved one *g*

*sigh*

As it is, I will make the best of it at work! I hope everyone has a great day!



I leave you today with a group shot taken with my apprentice sisters and Laurel at War *welcome Fygen* that I got off my apprentice sister Caoilfhionn's website.

4 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Don't we look fah-boo-lous? One of these days we will have a photo of the entire Workshop! Maybe at 12th Night?

8:03 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

That would be cool. When is 12th Night? And where?

10:44 AM  
Blogger Marcia Colette said...

I saw the henna art on your other blog. That's pretty cool. If I don't see you before then--who knows when I'm coming up your way, but I'm thinking perhaps for Christmas--you have to do some henna art for me at the next RT Convention. :)

9:48 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

You bet!!! You just have to remind me *g* ok?

How are ya???

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home