Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Hump Day...

...not like I'll be humping anything *to my dismay* but the week is half over! It's going by pretty quickly considering the LONG weekend (not in a good way, but a tiring way) last week.

Looking forward to the weekend...hoping for another beautiful weekend full of profitable endeavors and fun friends...I get to dish out the little trinkets I bought for friends...and Friday I can give my dad the little knick knacks I got for him. I didn't mean to exclude anyone else (my mom, brother, etc.) it's just the 2 things I saw and got for my dad were perfect...and accidental.

Meanwhile, I had a very enjoyable conversation last night with my cousin Gordie, from the Philippines, that I'll see in December and Jenna! What fun!

ok...back to class...I'm in training today for 1st aid and CPR. back to the grind tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

LOL...you are a hoot! Thanks =) It's not like I'm intentionally trying to NOT meet people, but my schedule is not conducive to as much socializing as I'd like...although I am trying to change that...

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home