Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Doing pretty well...

...considering I got home at 11:30pm last night...went to bed after midnight and was at work at 7:05am this morning. I did really well and make a lot of progress on the paper. I need to read what I've got and make some decisions, but I think I have a good hangle on it and am mailing it today!

On another note, I put a copy of a triabl henna design I did on myself on my karmic henna blog.

Let me know what you think...

Happy Tuesday! *hump day for me since I have a half day tomorrow and I'm off Thursday & Friday for Pennsic =)*

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

You're too much!
Its a good thing that there is as much brains and energy as there is beauty!
I honestly don't know how you get it all done. :)
Have a safe trip to Pennsic and hugs to you and the rest of the girls!
Heather

8:23 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

I miss you! Thanks so much and I will tell everyone!

HUGS,
me

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home