Thursday, August 10, 2006

Yesterday & Today...

Yesterday was great! I had a full day at work and it just flew by so quickly. Then I went to a seminar of women's issues that was both enlightening and captivating. I had to then rush off to the closing ceremony of the summer internship program I was mentoring for...it was lovely. All of the interns gave great speeches...and it all came together beautifully! Below is a picture of the interns and some of the mentors along with the program coordinators.



Today...I set up my phone *yeah I caved in and got the Blue Ravr V3* and I love it...I got credit for ring tones I previously purchased just last month...and everything else I got set up. So...I'm happy!

All I have to do now is go home and do my homework...the Final and my paper!

*I'm waiting until it stops raining b/c my umbrella is in the car*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home