Tuesday, August 08, 2006

God works in mysterious ways...

I really truely believe this! Remember I was freaking out that I totally procastinated and I don't know what to do (on one hand) while a part of me is still continuing to do whatever and not worry. Well...I had a breakthrough today about what I was going to write about in my paper and although I didn't write that much...I got a lot of my outline down, found good resources and am feeling good about it.

Well I go bike riding after work with one of my co-workers (great ride BTW...I thought I was going to die at one point b/c I was going up this hill FOREVER and was so tired...but I made it!) anyway...got home...made some food...now I'm sitting on the computer...opened up my paper...and was going to start (meanwhile I need a shower bad...and am hungry (I made it earlier, but hadn't eaten yet)) and something told me...check your school discussion board. So I look...guess what I found? My paper isn't due until August 17!!!!! So I can finish working on my final first (due Ausgust 14) and chill the rest of today (eat, shower and be happy) without stressing too much!

I wanted to go to bed early tonight since I didn't get to bed until after midnight (when Jackie and Luigi dropped me off after sewing for 4+ hours)...so...

I'm so relieved!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home