Saturday, August 05, 2006

We made it...now I'm got a question!

It took over 6+ hours...but we made it...and boy did I sleep good! I slept in the car and I went pretty much to sleep once we got here.

Now initially I couldn't fall asleep...so I decided to call Cingular. Over the past couple of months, my phone kept saying "Insert SIM"...now if I turned off the phone and turned it back on...it worked ok. In the beginning, it worked for a while...it would be ok for a few days NOW it says that ALL the time! Everytime I look at the phone it isn't working and people are calling me and I can't see that they called. SO...I am looking into upgrading my phone...I called Customer Service and they said I am eligible for an upgraded phone. So now I am between the Motorola L2 (normally $129 and I'd get it for free) or the Motorola Razr V3 (normally $149 and I'd get it for $100). So...what should I get? One's a camera phone, one's not...one's free, one's not...both are bluetooth campatible, world band, etc...

What do you think??

1 Comments:

Blogger Jasper John R. said...

Suggest compare plans as if it was a new purchasing decision. Service providers love to lock you in for years by suckering you in with a flashy phone. At the very least, I take your current deal into Verizon and Sprint and Cingular and make some one EARN your business.

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home