Monday, August 21, 2006

More Pennsic stuff =)

So here's the recap from my Pennsic...

Wednesday - I get to Pennsic...YEAH!@ My friends Keith and Kellie pick me up from the airport (they love me!) and we chit chat about the past week! Then I go to VDK to check in...I'm suppose to help retain for their Highnesses, Prince Lucan & Princess Yana.

I helped retained for them...was even a lounger on the dais =)...then I hung out with Clodagh and Demi and we did a little shopping at Midnight Madness =) I then went to Shark Pit to meet up with Chuck (I haven't seen him since March), Alaric (again it's been ages) and Ellen, where we hung out with Thorson, Svava, and few others that I haven't seen in a while (Darius, Safia, Angus Bruce, etc.).

Thursday - I hung out at Silverhorde during the day. I did some shopping with Kellie, we saw some cute stuff. I did go back to VDK and do henna for my peeps (Pandora's arms (a pic is on my other blog), D's chest and finger, Demi's chest, Petra & Sorcha). I got to hang out with my peeps at Sivlerhorde, had dinner...YUMMY! That evening, I went back to VDK...watch "home movies" on the big top (they downloaded the movies from the camera and rigged up the projector to the laptop and we saw pictures and movies from the past few days!) Then I went out with the O'Neil girls...CRAZY! I was planning on going to Silverhorde...checking in with them...then heading over to the DeLoundres party (where Erlan and Zack camp) and have some of their mead. It didn't quite work out that way...I ended up trashed in the bog with Sorcha and Petra...we went to the Hoitie toitie party, some pirate parties...a hafla...it was crazy! I eventually got back to camp at like 3am!

Friday - I had plans to help with the Ladies Night party...when I was in camp in the morning, no one was there...so I told Richard I'd be back around 2pm...went back to VDK where I hung out with Clodagh...chit chatted, etc...took a little nap...then was joined with Pandora and Demi...all while Jacquie restrung my anklet for me! It was relaxing...then I went back to Silverhorde and helped prep for Isabella's Ladies Night. (I got to meet Keith and Kellie's friend Jenna...who is AWESOME =)) That was a lot of work, but it was a good time! The fire eaters were very good...I could have done without seeing Zorak's boxers and the tubby naked knight, but other than that...it was all good! I had prime seats in the VIP lounge =) Chuck came with the VDK boys to pick us up =) It was awesome and I had a great time!

Saturday - was very low key...we cleaned up from the party...I went shopping with Keith, Kellie, Jenna, and Keith's friends Storm and Francie...got some cute tribal stuff...then we chilled in camp. I said good bye to all my VDK peeps...some of which I will see VERY SOON! (Danni and Tim are getting married in 3 weeks!!!)

Sunday - was a LONG LONG LONG DAY! I was up at 7:30am...to an argument...we had to pack up camp...we didn't leave until 3:30pm! Then this was my journey home...

- we left the site at 3:30pm
- Drove for a bit...I napped and I think Luigi napped for 15 min
- got back on the road and stopped for dinner
- ~5:30pm Back on the road...lots of traffic
- we stopped at a rest stop and I took over...
- I drove for 3 + hours and got relieved at 10:30pm (we're still in PA)
- I sleep for a bit and we make 3 stops (I think Luigi napped 2X and gassed up once)...
- I got dropped off at 1am

By the time I unpacked up snacks and took my mead out of my bags...
- I got out of the shower it was 1:41am...

And I was up at 5am...can't wait to go to bed tonight!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home