Monday, August 28, 2006

Rainy Monday morning...

I'm sitting here...surprisingly awake, which could be attributed to 2 cups of coffee and birthday cake this morning, trying to mentally plan my week.

-start Coronation project
-start scroll
-clean house
-do more laundry

all mixed in are images of reality and fantasy...trying to finish my Pennsic laundry so I can go to the VMA awards with Matthew McConaughey *g* *I wish!*

I was out late last night...movies with a friend...saw Accepted which proved to be very funny...but I got to bed very late...consquently I am exhausted this morning, but I've got caffine and sugar keeping me running. If only, it wasn't so rainy out...I might actually be ok...

...ah well...

Did I mention that I only got one week off from school? I have class this week...Communication Research I, Manufacturing Systems Management and Discrete Event Simulation

3 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Definitely a blah morning! School already? No rest of the wicked, none at all. *yawn* I need to go back to bed, Jacquie woke me up cause she overslept and needed a ride to school. But I'm up and already did grocery shopping and now have to clean. Oh what a fun life I have! lol

9:58 AM  
Blogger Michel said...

OMG I can't seem to get going. This rain is the worst - cold, wet, blah.

Sorry about having no rest between the classes - you are such a smart girl - can't you get a better deal?

I would love to hear about your coronation project - how's that coming along?????

m-

1:52 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

oh Michel! I haven't even started it yet!?! School and work have been so crazy! I have an idea for what I want...it's just doing it! And finding the right THING to make it perfect!

Research portion of it should be a breeze...I've done some many research projects for school that it shouldn't be difficult.

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home