Thursday, August 24, 2006

today...and yesterday...

WOW...the day is going by pretty quickly! It was a slow start this morning...went out last night and didn't get in until 12:45am *gasp* which is way late when I had to get up at 5am!

But I made it through the morning (2 hour Vice President's meeting) and the QA auditor's questions...and the next thing I knew...it was mid-afternoon.

My goal tonight...pack my weekend stuff for faire...clean a little...and go to bed early! Let's see how that works out!

Yesterday I told myself that I was going to take a nap...I was a little tired, but when I got home I was energized...went for a swim at the pool...lounged there for a while...then played on the computer for a bit...then out to play pool with some friends I haven't seen since March! It was nice...

...now for a bit more work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home