Friday, September 22, 2006

It's Friday!!!

And it's a gorgeous day!!! The sun is shining, blue skies...AND it's suppose to be a beautiful weekend! I love the Fall! It's my favorite time of the year...next to Winter, which is SNOWBOARDING season! I'm in such a good mood this morning...

I went to bed early, so that could be part of it...but I woke up promptly at 5am and picked up my co-worker, who needed a ride in today. But despite all that...the day is looking good =)

My list is ever growing, but I was happy to cross a few things off the list this week. That's always a great feeling! Anyway...off to work...I've got a busy day ahead of me...and a DATE *g*

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

A date? Ooooh, inquiring minds want to know about that! :-)

Laura

4:19 PM  
Blogger Rhonni said...

ditto Laura

AND... I painted my new apartment.

3:59 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I think we've waited long enough Ms. G. Spill! :)

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home